| What is DUNSTAN BABY LANGUAGE (DBL)?
Whats is DBL | Class Info & Registration
- The magical hour
- Hormonal changes in mother and baby after birth
- Needs of the newborn
- Primary Need of the Baby - Survival
- Biological Nurturing - Breastfeeding
- Hormones & process of breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Positions
- How do I know my baby is getting enough milk?
- Sleep from a developmental perspective
- Circadian rhythms
- Sleep hygiene
- Sleep hacks
- Wind, burping & colic
- Newborn care -bathing, diapering, massage
- Common parenting scenarios
A breakthrough method that teaches parents to understand the meaning of their baby’s cries DBL covers the 5 everyday “words” that all babies use from birth to communicate their everyday needs. These ‘words’ are based on physical reflexes - for instance when a baby is hungry it starts to suck and as sound is added to the reflex, the ‘word’ for hunger is produced.
How is it different?
Mothers know intuitively that babies have different cries for different needs. DBL is the first system to teach moms exactly what each cry sounds like.
The Benefits Work Universally
Greater Settling & Uninterrupted Sleep